You know and love it as your go-to midday snack, but we’re reimagining our best-selling bar, the Honey Cinnamon IPA, as the primary ingredient in your new favorite holiday dessert: ReGrained’s Honey Cinnamon IPA Cheesecake. With the genius of ReGrained's Chef Phil behind this recipe, your guests will be back for seconds.
The honey & cinnamon profile of our Immunity Bar is the ideal base ingredient for a holiday dessert. The organic cinnamon and rosehips release a festive aroma as they bake. This is coupled with a touch of Manuka honey which, beyond adding a unique sweetness, eliminates the need to add any more sugar to the crust.
Prefer a different flavor of ReGrained bar? Use Chocolate Coffee Stout bars for a richer cheesecake crust! If you’re really feeling crazy, substitute Blueberry Sunflower Saison bars and use the crust recipe as a berry cobbler topping. Get creative and let us know your favorite pairings!
Honey Cinnamon IPA Cheesecake Crust
2 cups all-purpose flour
¾ cup melted butter (1 ½ sticks), lukewarm
Preheat oven to 350F
1) In a food processor, finely pulse ReGrained bars with all-purpose flour. Move into a small bowl.
2) Add all the lukewarm melted butter to bowl and combine with your hands. It will start to look like shortbread cookie dough.
3) Line a pie pan with parchment paper. Add mix to the base of the lined pan and flatten with your hands. Adjust the crust thickness to your liking, leaving out some of the mix if need be. To better flatten your crust, use a pie pan of the same size to push down on the crust.
4) Bake your cheesecake crust for 20 minutes
5) While your crust is baking, mix your cheesecake batter.
8 oz cream cheese
2/3 cup white sugar
8 oz Mascarpone
¼ cup all-purpose flour
2 eggs + 1 extra yolk
1 vanilla bean
4 oz crème fraiche
Salt to taste
Preheat oven to 300F.
1) In a stand mixer, gently cream the cream cheese and sugar. Note: Throughout the mixing process, the mixing speed should not go any higher than speed 2.
2) Add Mascarpone, AP flour, eggs, vanilla bean, crème fraiche and salt one at a time; scraping the sides and bottom of the mixing bowl with each ingredient addition.
3) Once your cheesecake crust is completely cool (chilled, if possible), add your cheesecake batter and bake at 300F for 40 minutes. Internal temperature should be around 155F when finished.
Enjoy! We wish you a happy holiday season!
Comments will be approved before showing up.