Puffs add the perfect crunch and added flavor to any dish, and tacos are no exception. Amp up your tacos with some crushed puffs to enhance the flavors and textures of the chipotle sauce and lime in this recipe.
- ReGrained Puffs
- 2 small/medium size tortillas
- sliced avocados
- cabbage mix
- black beans
- fresh salsa
- lime juice
- chipotle sauce
- 1. Crisp up your tortillas by placing them in a pan of hot oil
- 2. Crush ReGrained Mexican Street Corn Puffs with a rolling pin
- 3. Dunk avocados in black bean liquid, then dunk into the crushed puffs
- 4. Air fry the avocados for 15-18 minutes at 375F
- 5. Add in the avocados to the tortillas along with the rest of your toppings and enjoy!
Thank you to @basilandbiceps for your inspiration!